More about Syx Ticketing
Syx Ticketing is part of Syx Automations Group with headquarters in Ypres, Belgium and offices in The Netherlands, The UK and India and is the Benelux market leader in the field of software solutions for the arts and cultural sector.
With over 1000 operational customers, Syx Automations daily provides more than 6,000 individual users with software and hardware and linked services. In order to support our exceptional growth in the UK we are looking for an Engagement Manager.
The role is responsible for supporting both the sales team and operations team to maximise the services aspects of each team. This will include delivery of work for both team as required.
The role is split in to two halves –
Role 1 – The Engagement Manager will be involved in developing and growing sales revenue for the business so will support the UK Sales Manager, providing input to strategic direction and utilising opportunities within the industry verticals.
- Build strong personal relationships with clients and consultants across the industry.
- Prepare sales quotes and respond to tender bids as required and then follow the bidding process through to demonstration to end users and then work to close the sale to win the contract.
- Delivering presentations and information sessions to spread the word about Syx across the UK at conferences, trade shows and other events.
Role 2 - The other part of this role will be delivering consulting and training services to new and existing customers as directed by the UK Operations Manager.
- Establish the foundation for long lasting mutually beneficial professional relationships.
- Support in developing & delivering customer presentations including solutions, value argumentations & business cases.
- Deliver end user training and business process consulting as required by the UK Operations Manager.
- Strengthen the profile of the company.
- You have experience of working in an arts, cultural, sports or leisure ticketing environment.
- You are a confident public speaker, who is used to speaking to large groups of people at conferences and trade shows.
- You have relevant experience with software implementations.
- You have knowledge of and experience with lean project management or change management methodologies.
- You are client focussed and will champion the customer at all times.
- You do not have a 9-to-5 mentality.
- You are self-motivated, with strong attention to detail, good communication skills, eager to learn and a natural people person.
- You have an understanding of the complexities that running a ticketing operation can bring.
- This role will involve some travel and overnight stays as the Engagement Manager will be raising the profile of the company across the UK and Ireland.
- A fascinating and challenging job in a dynamic software company.
- A competitive salary ranging £25,000-£35,000 per annum.
- Car allowance, smartphone and laptop.
- 26 days paid annual leave plus statutory UK bank holidays
- A dynamic work environment within a company that is in full international expansion.
Additional Application InstructionsIf you have any specific questions about the role please contact Eddie Lee, UK Sales Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for Job Alerts
Associate Director, Colliers International Destination ConsultingColliers InternationalLondon, United Kingdom16 Jan
Engineering ManagerPremier RidesBaltimore, MD16 Jan
Marketing CoordinatorPremier RidesBaltimore, MD, United States16 Jan
Marketing ManagerScruffy Dog LTDBirmingham, United Kingdom06 Jan
Merchandise ManagerDollywoodPigeon Forge, TN, United States06 Jan
Latest from the webjobs by
General AssistantLee Valley Regional Park AuthorityEnfield24 Nov
2017 Theme Park HostChessington World of Adventures ResortChessington KT91 Dec
2017 Theme Park Customer Services roles - NEW APPLICANTSAlton Towers ResortStoke-on-Trent ST101 Dec
THORPE PARK Resort - 2017 Job OpportunitiesTHORPE PARK ResortChertsey KT1615 Dec
Event Co-ordinatorCheshire EastKnutsford20 Dec
Assistant Product Category ManagerFarah ExperiencesAbu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates18 Dec
Retail Operations ManagerFarah ExperiencesAbu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates18 Dec
Product Category Support Manager - Licensed ProductsFarah ExperiencesAbu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates18 Dec
Project AdministratorPremier RidesBaltimore, MD14 Dec
Inside Sales CoordinatorPremier RidesBaltimore, MD14 Dec