Retail Graphic Designer, In Park Services
Six Flags is seeking a candidate who is self-motivated, organized, thrives on energy, creativity and success to support Six Flags' In Park Services Division in the creation of exciting and effective Marketing Materials in the sale of Retail, Food, and Games products within the parks.
The ideal candidate is a proactive thinker that can take minimal direction and create strategic Point of Purchase, and In Park Sales Materials and other creative assets to meet the needs of Six Flags Entertainment's internal In Park Services teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build unique Sales Collateral (Point of Purchase) to be used across many channels, including In Store, Web, E-Mail, and Park Environment locations.
- Create Art for use in final consumer packaging as well as for use in Products to be sold in Theme and Water parks.
- Management of in-house photo shoots. Coordinate product content with In Park Services Leadership and product development team. Sources props, styling pieces, and manages shoot site. File management of all owned images.
- Work with external partners (Warner Bros.) to create presentations and final Point of Purchase elements to be used by the parks for consistent implementation of Studio brands.
- Create schematics of Retail Displays for Product Promotions & Introductions.
- Provide a creative resource for the In Park Services Team in developing creative assets for use in the promotion and sale of retail, games, and culinary items.
- Work with Six Flags departments (Marketing, In-Park Services, Operations, etc.) to generate creative solutions with existing or new in-park assets.
- Responsible for interacting with Corporate Partners (Vendors) on the development of Point of Purchase.
- Assist in other duties within the In Park Services Division as needed.
- Bachelor degree in Graphic Design, similar or equivalent proven experience.
- Have working manual knowledge of a Digital Camera and Settings required for Professional Grade Photo Shoots.
- Online portfolio showcasing user experience and visual design.
- Mastery in the application of layout, color and typography.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications; MSFT POWERPOINT REQUIRED.
- Macintosh Proficient.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite CC. (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Strong creative vision and a good eye for layout. Excellent design and typography skills, with an understanding of design systems and templates, grid structures, layout principles, color theory and informational design.
- Extremely detailed oriented and an amazing proofreader.
- Be self-motivated, work with minimal supervision, and support multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment where meeting deadlines is paramount.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Associate Director, Colliers International Destination ConsultingColliers InternationalLondon, United Kingdom16 Jan
Engineering ManagerPremier RidesBaltimore, MD16 Jan
Marketing CoordinatorPremier RidesBaltimore, MD, United States16 Jan
Marketing ManagerScruffy Dog LTDBirmingham, United Kingdom06 Jan
Merchandise ManagerDollywoodPigeon Forge, TN, United States06 Jan
Latest from the webjobs by
General AssistantLee Valley Regional Park AuthorityEnfield24 Nov
2017 Theme Park HostChessington World of Adventures ResortChessington KT91 Dec
2017 Theme Park Customer Services roles - NEW APPLICANTSAlton Towers ResortStoke-on-Trent ST101 Dec
THORPE PARK Resort - 2017 Job OpportunitiesTHORPE PARK ResortChertsey KT1615 Dec
Event Co-ordinatorCheshire EastKnutsford20 Dec
Retail Operations ManagerFarah ExperiencesAbu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates18 Dec
Assistant Product Category ManagerFarah ExperiencesAbu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates18 Dec
Product Category Support Manager - Licensed ProductsFarah ExperiencesAbu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates18 Dec
Inside Sales CoordinatorPremier RidesBaltimore, MD14 Dec
Project AdministratorPremier RidesBaltimore, MD14 Dec