Territory Development Manager (US-based)
The Territory Development Manager (TDM) is responsible for managing their designated regional territory and the dealers who represent Waterplay within this territory along with recruiting and vetting potential new dealers.
Focus is on achieving annual sales targets and assisting dealers in achieving their annual training, business development and sales objectives. As this position will be 100% focused on sales activities occurring within the United States of America (USA), the successful candidate must reside in the USA.
- Manage the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system data for the assigned territory(s)
- Review RFP’s and lead the development of the response including:
- Determining Waterplay’s response strategy and probability of success
- Matching competitive specifications to Waterplay’s product
- Creating proposal packages and bid submittals
Dealer Management & Direct Territory Development
- Act as the regional Waterplay representative for all dealers and contacts in the territory
- Establish individual dealer and overall territory annual sales objectives and forecasts
- Conduct monthly sales funnel and business development activity reviews Deliver ongoing training
- Recruit and vet potential new dealers
- Work with dealers to generate designs and solutions that are functional and meet the customer’s budgetary/design objectives for the project
- Travel within the assigned territory and to Waterplay’s head office location in Kelowna, British Columbia.
Technical Skill Requirement:
- Proficiency with the MS Office suite of programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience in using a CRM system
- The preferred candidate will have a Post-secondary degree or diploma in Business Management
- Minimum 5 years sales experience in the aquatics industry with preference in account sales and business development.
- High degree of accuracy with strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in team environments
- Ability to travel as required (approx. 25% travel)
About Waterplay Solutions Corp.
We’re passionate about play. We believe that bringing play to communities makes the planet more livable and socially just.
With thousands of installations across the world, we’re excited to be a part of the movement toward a healthier, happier, global community by offering innovative aquatic play solutions designed for developing minds, thrill seekers, budding explorers, and the young at heart.
Our work culture is important to us and we believe that with a team of people who CARE we can achieve amazing things. From tacking a weld to putting the final touches on a piece of ad copy, we believe that every task we undertake is important and deserves our utmost COMMITMENT, an ATTITUDE that anything is possible, mutual RESPECT, and a level of EQUALITY that invites collaboration. We’re always looking for exceptional people to join the Waterplay Group of Companies. If you like working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, have a passion for play, and truly CARE, then we’d love to hear from you.
Please send your résumé with cover letter to email@example.com with Territory Development Manager in the subject line or via mail:
Attention: Careers Waterplay Solutions Corp.
1451B Ellis Street Kelowna,
BC Canada V1Y 2A3
Sign up for Job Alerts
Associate Director, Colliers International Destination ConsultingColliers InternationalLondon, United Kingdom16 Jan
Engineering ManagerPremier RidesBaltimore, MD16 Jan
Marketing CoordinatorPremier RidesBaltimore, MD, United States16 Jan
Marketing ManagerScruffy Dog LTDBirmingham, United Kingdom06 Jan
Merchandise ManagerDollywoodPigeon Forge, TN, United States06 Jan
Latest from the webjobs by
General AssistantLee Valley Regional Park AuthorityEnfield24 Nov
2017 Theme Park HostChessington World of Adventures ResortChessington KT91 Dec
2017 Theme Park Customer Services roles - NEW APPLICANTSAlton Towers ResortStoke-on-Trent ST101 Dec
THORPE PARK Resort - 2017 Job OpportunitiesTHORPE PARK ResortChertsey KT1615 Dec
Event Co-ordinatorCheshire EastKnutsford20 Dec
Assistant Product Category ManagerFarah ExperiencesAbu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates18 Dec
Retail Operations ManagerFarah ExperiencesAbu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates18 Dec
Product Category Support Manager - Licensed ProductsFarah ExperiencesAbu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates18 Dec
Inside Sales CoordinatorPremier RidesBaltimore, MD14 Dec
Project AdministratorPremier RidesBaltimore, MD14 Dec