Product Category Support Manager - Licensed Products
Product Category Support Manager - Licensed Products
Since the launch of Farah Experiences in 2008, we’ve delivered millions of smiles to guests from around the world through our growing portfolio of world-class entertainment experiences. Join the team who creates the thrills of Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, the legendary adventures of Yas Waterworld and the action-packed world of Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi - and be part of the exciting projects to come.
We are looking for a Product Category Support Manager to join our Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi Merchandise team. Below are the job details of this exciting role:
For this position you will be responsible for supporting the Product Category Managers for park retail purchases with Licensed products. You will negotiate the best prices, ensure timely deliveries, and manage inventory levels, maximizing sell-through and profit margin.
- Ensure that suppliers can fulfill the merchandise requirements in a timely fashion.
- Work closely with other members of the retail merchandise team to better understand and effectively manage both team-based and individual goals and business philosophies while maintaining high levels of facility quality and guest satisfaction.
- Assist the PCMs with management of retail inventories and budgets within his/her respective licensed product categories(s) to ensure the park meets all established financial goals.
- Study sales to determine trends and recommend rebuys, markdowns and other retail strategies.
- Actively demonstrate a strong personal commitment to the business vision. Shows an entrepreneurial mindset that helps the organization evolve, innovate, and remain as leading edge and effective as possible.
- Responsible to administer the product approval process as per the WBCP (Warner Bros. Consumer Products) licensing agreement.
- Achieve a competency with the retail information system platform.
- Read, understand and generate sales and inventory reporting.
- Assist with product presentations for Senior Management for seasonal product deliveries.
- Assist with the communication of the merchandising strategy to merchandise operations and visual merchandising teams.
- Attend training and development programs in order to promote personal and career growth.
- Liaise with licensor to ensure that licensee contacts are current.
- Ensure that the department is apprised of new products and initiatives from licensees.
- Comply with internal standards at all times in order to drive and improve business excellence through monitoring, measuring, analyzing performance and taking corrective or preventative action.
- understand, follow and enforce all Farah Standard Operating Procedures in order to exceed the operational requirements and ensure Guests receive the highest standards of quality and service at all times.
- Enforce and adhere to all UAE laws, Health, Safety & Environmental policies, industry and company rules and regulations, reporting any safety concerns or incidents to management in order to minimize risk and maintain a clean, safe and hygienic environment for all Guests and Colleagues.
- Represent and promote Farah in a positive manner at all times in order to maintain a professional brand image to all concerned stakeholders.
- Listen actively and respond to Guest feedback as well as assess and review Guest Satisfaction Index results and trends in order to continuously improve and exceed Guest expectations.
- Performs other reasonable duties as requested by senior management.
In order to qualify you must:
- Hold High School Diploma or equivalent. College degree or equivalent experience.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a high-paced business environment delivering to a plan, on time, against financial control.
- Possess a basic understanding of budgeting, sourcing and delivery, inventory control, and cross-team interactions.
- Have knowledge and understanding of computer programs such as Microsoft Office, POS systems, retail inventory control and finance software.
- Be proficient in writing, speaking, and understanding the English language.
- Have ability to monitor and identify problems proactively. Understanding of how best to utilize all resources available to quickly and effectively solve problems as they occur and with a strong sense of urgency. Follows up and follows through.
- Stays current on new retail trends, technologies, and processes emerging in the industry and proactively works to assist with the development of new products and services that will improve profits through increased operational efficiency and/or improved guest satisfaction.
- Strong Negotiation and Interpersonal skills.
- Have multitasking skills - Ability to work in a fast paced, fun, and busy environment managing multiple deadlines.
- Knowledge on department budgeting, P&L, and inventory management.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Theme Park experience
· Knowledge on business development
· Additional language proficiency
Primary Location: Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi
Sign up for Job Alerts
Associate Director, Colliers International Destination ConsultingColliers InternationalLondon, United Kingdom16 Jan
Engineering ManagerPremier RidesBaltimore, MD16 Jan
Marketing CoordinatorPremier RidesBaltimore, MD, United States16 Jan
Marketing ManagerScruffy Dog LTDBirmingham, United Kingdom06 Jan
Merchandise ManagerDollywoodPigeon Forge, TN, United States06 Jan
Latest from the webjobs by
General AssistantLee Valley Regional Park AuthorityEnfield24 Nov
2017 Theme Park HostChessington World of Adventures ResortChessington KT91 Dec
2017 Theme Park Customer Services roles - NEW APPLICANTSAlton Towers ResortStoke-on-Trent ST101 Dec
THORPE PARK Resort - 2017 Job OpportunitiesTHORPE PARK ResortChertsey KT1615 Dec
Event Co-ordinatorCheshire EastKnutsford20 Dec
Assistant Product Category ManagerFarah ExperiencesAbu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates18 Dec
Retail Operations ManagerFarah ExperiencesAbu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates18 Dec
Inside Sales CoordinatorPremier RidesBaltimore, MD14 Dec
Mechanical EngineerPremier RidesBaltimore, MD14 Dec
Project AdministratorPremier RidesBaltimore, MD14 Dec