Creative Director / Lead- UAE
Scruffy Dog Design, Create & Deliver is expanding rapidly and recruiting in the UAE!
Do you have a passion for the leisure and attractions industry and strong creative management / directorial skills?
Whether you are currently a Creative Director or an experienced design manager looking to take the next step in your career, we are seeking a passionate individual who strives for creative excellence in every project they undertake in the UAE who can immediately join our team.
About the Role
This full time position will involve leading and coordinating a team of diverse designers, whilst constantly managing all stages of the creative process throughout any project within this industry.
The job will also involve pursuing new design opportunities for the business as well as working closely with other divisional creative directors.
* Minimum of 5 years experience in a creative management or directorial position in the leisure and attractions industry.
* Extensive experience with design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
* A thorough understanding of dynamic design processes from concept to completion
* A natural confidence to lead and execute key creative decisions independently
* Powerful presentation skills and the confidence to represent the business at senior level both internally and externally.
* Strong design management skills relating to detailed project scheduling and team coordination
* A natural team player and desire to encourage and enthuse those surrounding you to achieve their full potential.
* Possess strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
Bachelor’s degree. Majors in design, architecture and/or arts preferred.
Or: Industry experience within these fields combined with strong references.
If you want to find out more about us please visit: www.scruffydogltd.com
To apply through firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and any relevant portfolios.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Associate Director, Colliers International Destination ConsultingColliers InternationalLondon, United Kingdom16 Jan
Engineering ManagerPremier RidesBaltimore, MD16 Jan
Marketing CoordinatorPremier RidesBaltimore, MD, United States16 Jan
Marketing ManagerScruffy Dog LTDBirmingham, United Kingdom06 Jan
Merchandise ManagerDollywoodPigeon Forge, TN, United States06 Jan
Latest from the webjobs by
General AssistantLee Valley Regional Park AuthorityEnfield24 Nov
2017 Theme Park HostChessington World of Adventures ResortChessington KT91 Dec
2017 Theme Park Customer Services roles - NEW APPLICANTSAlton Towers ResortStoke-on-Trent ST101 Dec
THORPE PARK Resort - 2017 Job OpportunitiesTHORPE PARK ResortChertsey KT1615 Dec
Event Co-ordinatorCheshire EastKnutsford20 Dec
Retail Operations ManagerFarah ExperiencesAbu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates18 Dec
Product Category Support Manager - Licensed ProductsFarah ExperiencesAbu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates18 Dec
Assistant Product Category ManagerFarah ExperiencesAbu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates18 Dec
Inside Sales CoordinatorPremier RidesBaltimore, MD14 Dec
Creative Director / Lead- Mainland EuropeScruffy Dog Design, Create & DeliverEurope.09 Dec