Business Development Manager- USA
Scruffy Dog Design, Create & Deliver is expanding rapidly and recruiting in the USA!
Do you a passion for the leisure and attractions industry and an outgoing and driven personality?
If so, we are currently looking for a passionate results-driven business development professional with experience in the USA who can immediately connect us with contacts and further enhance new business opportunities within Scruffy Dog Ltd.
About the Role
This full time position demands the applicant to be able to plan, organise, direct, control and evaluate business sales and marketing opportunities for a dynamic and fast growing global company.
* Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in a relevant business development position in the leisure and attractions sector
* The ability to network and influence across the leisure, tourism sector.
* A passionate and driven sales and marketing professional able to influence across all levels.
* Powerful presentation skills and the confidence to represent the business at senior level both internally and externally.
* Commercially astute with strong budget management and forecasting abilities.
* A natural team leader with a confident, assertive but approachable personality.
* Enthusiastic, boundless and infectious energy about the business and the ability to enthuse others.
* Possess strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
Bachelor’s degree. Majors in business, marketing, communications and/or advertising preferred.
Or: Industry experience within these fields combined with strong references.
If you want to find out more about us please visit: www.scruffydogltd.com
To apply through firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and any relevant portfolios.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Associate Director, Colliers International Destination ConsultingColliers InternationalLondon, United Kingdom16 Jan
Engineering ManagerPremier RidesBaltimore, MD16 Jan
Marketing CoordinatorPremier RidesBaltimore, MD, United States16 Jan
Marketing ManagerScruffy Dog LTDBirmingham, United Kingdom06 Jan
Merchandise ManagerDollywoodPigeon Forge, TN, United States06 Jan
Latest from the webjobs by
General AssistantLee Valley Regional Park AuthorityEnfield24 Nov
2017 Theme Park HostChessington World of Adventures ResortChessington KT91 Dec
2017 Theme Park Customer Services roles - NEW APPLICANTSAlton Towers ResortStoke-on-Trent ST101 Dec
THORPE PARK Resort - 2017 Job OpportunitiesTHORPE PARK ResortChertsey KT1615 Dec
Event Co-ordinatorCheshire EastKnutsford20 Dec
Assistant Product Category ManagerFarah ExperiencesAbu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates18 Dec
Retail Operations ManagerFarah ExperiencesAbu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates18 Dec
Product Category Support Manager - Licensed ProductsFarah ExperiencesAbu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates18 Dec
Inside Sales CoordinatorPremier RidesBaltimore, MD14 Dec
Project AdministratorPremier RidesBaltimore, MD14 Dec