VFX Production Coordinator
axisVFX is seeking to recruit VFX PRODUCTION COORDINATORS on an ongoing basis to work on TV series and feature projects on freelance contracts of up to 6 months onsite in Bristol.
The candidate will be experienced in the day to day aspects of VFX production including scheduling, task assignments, and general administration and organisational tasks.
You will also have a passion for, and preferable experience in, VFX, animation and mixed media productions.
The role requires an efficient, effective, organised Co-ordinator with experience working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. We’re looking for a great communicator who can filter feedback from multiple sources in a clear and concise manner as well as a great motivator to help keep their team engaged and focused.
Please note all applicants at time of application must have full working rights for the UK and hold an appropriate visa where applicable.
- Scheduling all departments and managing dependencies between departments.
- Reviewing task assignments and approval status daily (inc offsite artists) to ensure the project is on track.
- Compiling weekly status reports summarizing progress, risks and issues.
- Liaising directly with Producer, VFX Supervisor, and Leads.
- Direct liaison with clients for ground-level deliveries and communications.
- General administration and organisation tasks.
axisVFX is a friendly place to work, with a strong creative ethic. You must have a real interest in pushing the aesthetic of what we do and an appreciation of what that means for the artists and technology within our studio.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience within a VFX/CG related environment.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines across concurrent projects is essential.
- The ability to problem solve and flag up potential problems is necessary.
- A solid work ethic and positive attitude in the face of challenging situations is vital.
- Attention to detail is essential.
To apply please send your CV and demoreel link to email@example.com and include the position you are applying for in the subject line, or apply on the website.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Associate Director, Colliers International Destination ConsultingColliers InternationalLondon, United Kingdom16 Jan
Engineering ManagerPremier RidesBaltimore, MD16 Jan
Marketing CoordinatorPremier RidesBaltimore, MD, United States16 Jan
Marketing ManagerScruffy Dog LTDBirmingham, United Kingdom06 Jan
Merchandise ManagerDollywoodPigeon Forge, TN, United States06 Jan
Latest from the webjobs by
General AssistantLee Valley Regional Park AuthorityEnfield24 Nov
2017 Theme Park HostChessington World of Adventures ResortChessington KT91 Dec
2017 Theme Park Customer Services roles - NEW APPLICANTSAlton Towers ResortStoke-on-Trent ST101 Dec
THORPE PARK Resort - 2017 Job OpportunitiesTHORPE PARK ResortChertsey KT1615 Dec
Event Co-ordinatorCheshire EastKnutsford20 Dec
Product Category Support Manager - Licensed ProductsFarah ExperiencesAbu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates18 Dec
Assistant Product Category ManagerFarah ExperiencesAbu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates18 Dec
Inside Sales CoordinatorPremier RidesBaltimore, MD14 Dec
Project AdministratorPremier RidesBaltimore, MD14 Dec
Retail Operations ManagerFarah ExperiencesAbu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates18 Dec